• Improved physical stamina and resistance to illness, resulting in less sick days.
• Improved breathing and blood circulation for a healthy and rejuvenated immune system.
• Enhanced productivity by decreasing and releasing stress, tension and anxiety, and fostering calm and presence.
• Relieved pain in the back (one of the most common workplace complaints for people with desk jobs), neck, shoulders, wrists, knees, hips, ankles, and alleviated headaches.
• Enhanced alertness and mental clarity, therefore concentration and decision-making skills.
• Improved weight management and more positive self-image.
• Enhanced communication, listening, and interpersonal relationship skills, through team building.
Sessions are open to all ages and all levels of experience and can take place in halls, training rooms, conference rooms, gyms, office spaces.
The frequency is completely to be tailored on your needs and could range from one off session to a weekly class to fit in with a broader wellbeing programme.