THE KEY TO A HEALTHIER AND HAPPIER WORKING EXPERIENCE
Wellness at work is a signature programme of breath work, movement and relaxation, focusing on typical work lifestyle-related issues such as back, neck, shoulder tension, and general stiffness and fatigue.
More and more companies are investing in the physical and mental wellbeing of their employees in the belief that reducing stress in the workplace will translate into happier, healthier, and productive people and business. Indeed, studies show that even just a 50-minute Yoga activity a week can help reduce back pain and lower stress and burnout, as well as support greater self-assurance, serenity and concentration.
The practices of Yoga, Pilates and Breathwork are efficient tools you can adopt to achieve empowerment, health, physical fitness and sense of community, which will leave each participant de-stressed and re-energized.
SOME OF THE BENEFITS YOUR TEAM WILL EXPERIENCE
• Improved physical stamina and resistance to illness, resulting in less sick days.
• Improved breathing and blood circulation for a stronger immune system.
• Enhanced productivity by decreasing and releasing stress, tension and anxiety, and fostering calm and presence.
• Relieved pain in the back (one of the most common workplace complaints for people with desk jobs), neck, shoulders, wrists, knees, hips, ankles, and alleviated headaches.
• Enhanced alertness and mental clarity, therefore concentration and decision-making skills.
• Improved mood and more positive self-image.
• Enhanced communication, listening, and interpersonal relationship skills, through team building.
Sessions are open to all ages and all levels of experience and can take place in halls, training rooms, conference rooms, gyms, office spaces.
The frequency is completely to be tailored on your needs and could range from one off session to a weekly class to fit in with a broader wellbeing programme.
Yoga for Stress and Anxiety relief: evidence-based tools to calm the nervous system, release muscular tension and achieve mental clarity.
Chair Yoga: sweat-less, slow and low-impact practice, which can be experienced on a chair, with no need of equipment or change of clothes.
Yoga Flow: full body practice moving in connection with the breath, enhancing flexibility, coordination and strength.
Meditation: guided visualisation and breathing exercises for relaxation and stress reduction.
Mat Pilates: exercises on the floor, which help strengthen the core, improve posture and create balanced muscles, ideal for people who spend a lot of time at the desk
For any questions or to request a brochure please drop me a line at email@example.com, looking forward to helping you design the perfect wellness plan for your company!
"Vanessa gives you easy to follow dialogue of what we are doing and why we are doing it, always with the option of approaching the pose depending on your flexibility! My core strength has improved immeasurably and I feel the benefits in my daily life but also greater connection to mind as well as soul. Yoga is very much a part of my life now and I thank Vanessa for being a big part of that."